Monday, March 4, 2013

Mohamed Rabiie

How do you feel you benefited from membership in the ECA?

ECA totally transformed my outlook! It allowed me to have a window on the international scene without having to travel abroad. When I first joined in 2007, I became more aware of modern kitchen skills and international culinary trends. Now I know about the WACS and the international community of chefs. That's in addition to the benefits of competitions and exhibitions. Competing is a very enriching process, it helps you develop self-confidence and learn from each other. Besides many other benefits, exhibitions help create knowledge of new products; they provide a much needed platform for learning and great exposure for Egyptian companies and their equipment and merchandise.
M.R. - Sous Chef - Cairo Capital Club

No comments:

Post a Comment