Monday, March 8, 2010

Fantastic Hospitality

<< Thank you for the opportunity to come to Cairo to you recent hot kitchen competition at Hace'09. 
 From a professional point of view, the competition was well run and organised, offering some great challenges to the competitors.  You put together a good judging team that would not be out of place at the IKA. 
 
The hospitality of your team and the chefs in general was nothing short of fantastic, I must say, that I have been to many competitions around the world, and I would say without a doubt in my mind, I have never been hosted so well as I was in Cairo, from the mobile phone to organized dinners every night, I take my hat off to you and your committee!>>

Rick Stephen CMC
Executive Chef
SATS Inflight Catering Center
Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment